All our beef is USDA Certified Choice. A full array of cuts are available and with a minimum of 2 butchers always on staff. Custom cutting is not a problem! We also feature fresh “nature” milk fed veal and fresh american lamb and Bell ‘n Evan’s free range all natural Chickens. one of the best tasting chickens available.
New Items this Month
- Grass Fed New Zealand Ground Beef
- Full Line of Marinated Meats including Beef, Pork and Chicken – Ready for the Grill!
- Bacon Cheddar Burgers are back!
- Special Blended Burgers, Sirloin Burgers and Sliders
- Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet – the perfect way to celebrate Mom!
- Friday BBQ Dinners starting Fri. 5/16 – 8/29 Delicious BBQ Fare – hot & ready to eat. Order each Friday between 2pm to ensure pick up or delivery.
Save the Date
Landscaping Day – Sun. May 18th 11am – 4pm - FREE! Open to the Public
Let our team of experts help you prepare your landscaping for Summer! Bring layouts and pictures of your space so we can consult on design, plants, and products just for you. We will cover everything from lawn care, trees, shrubs, annuals, perennials, vegetable gardens, pottery, ponds & water features!
Enjoy a free Dearborn Market Coffee and Danish along with 10% OFF your entire garden center purchase for this one day only! excludes installation fees
On Site Experts
Design & Installation- Arleen Swart of Sea Grass Design & Landscape
Pond Care & Installation – Jay Philip Eriv of Grounds Keeper
Lawn Care* – Todd Pretz, V.P. of Jonathan Green*Bring at least 1qt. of soil from your lawn for ph testing & analysis
Perennials & Shrubs – Ellen Deely of Monrovia
Consulting Rosarian - Brenna Bosch of the American Rose Society
Organic Fertilizing & Potting Soil – Espoma