LakonÍa Greek Olives & Oils
We are thrilled to carry a new line of LakonÍa Greek olives and oils. Imported from the region of LakonÍa in Greece, where olive cultivation can be traced back to 1500 BC, these products are made with the highest quality and authenticity.
Dáfni Greek Kalamata Olives
Grown in optimal conditions, they are naturally cultivated, handpicked, and cured without pesticides, coloring or additives. The brine is a family recipe made with just olive oil, apple cider vinegar and sea salt.
Dáfni Olive Oils and Greek Infusions
The oils are pressed exclusively from unfiltered Koroneiki olives. The trees are cultivated without the use of herbicides or pesticides and once handpicked, they are immediately cold-extracted – a process that preserves the oil’s delicate flavor. The Greek infused oils come in Lemon, Red Wine Vinegar, and Balsamic Vinegar to create the perfect salad dressing, marinade, or dip.
- makes a beautiful gift just in time for Greek Orthodox Easter
- can be a lovely addition to anyone of our fruit or specialty baskets
New Item this Month
- Wellaby’s Gluten Free Crackers
- Garden Lites Vegetable Souffles (frozen dept)
- Frontera single serve marinades and skillet sauces
Highlighted Features – It’s Grilling Season!
- Full line of Stonetwall Kitchen marinades and grill sauces add delicious (and easy) flavoring to meats, seafood and veggies on the grill.
- Blue Crab Bay Bloody Mary Mix & Seafood Dip Seasoning perfect for spring bbq’s and cocktail parties!
Save the Date!
- Enjoy the delicacies of Italian American Cuisine at our Italian Food Festival- Sunday June 23rd from 11am – 7pm!