Boneless chicken thighs and Broccolini, both coated in a chili-spiked peanut sauce, emerge deliciously caramelized after just 10 minutes under the broiler.
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek – chili paste
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bunch Broccolini
- Preheat broiler.
- Mix together peanut butter, water, sesame oil, soy sauce, sambal oelek, and rice vinegar.
- Toss chicken thighs and Broccolini in sauce, and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Broil 10 inches from heat until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes (watch to make sure it doesn’t burn).
Courtesy of Martha Stewart