Information and Rules of Participation for the Macaroni and Cheese Challenge to Benefit Bridges Outreach.
- Fill out our Contestant Entry Form along with your Recipe and submit in-store at our Customer Service Counter.
- A $20 entry fee is required and will go directly to Bridges Outreach.
- Contestants will receive an aluminum pan which they must use to transport and sample their recipe in (on Sun. Jan. 27th)
- On Sunday, Jan. 27th, contestants must arrive in the Dearborn Market Garden Center between 11:00 am and 11:30 am to set-up.
- Contestants must arrive with a minimum of one (1) tray of mac & cheese in an aluminum pan and a copy of the recipe. They should be warm or at room temperature.
- Dearborn Market will provide contestants with a table, table cloth, chaffer, sternos, serving spoon, and sampling materials.
- Tasting and Judging will begin promptly at 12pm.
- Winner will be announced at 1:30 pm.